Here to Help… Support and Volunteer Resources for Humanitarian Efforts
Since Mesa Moving & Storage appeared as a leading agent for United Van Lines in the 1980’s; the helping hands of our leadership and associates have been felt in each of our local communities.
- OPERATION GIVE – provide year-round storage and seasonal Santa-helpers for
the annual “Stuffing of the Stockings” for our Military Members deployed over
- PRIMARY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL – provide transportation and delivery services
for the annual Festival of Trees
- HOPE OF THE GRAND VALLEY – provide material for their annual adopt-a-family
- SNEAKER FRIDAY – for the privilege of wearing sneakers on Fridays, Employees
kick-in $1.00. At yearend the company matches the donations and a local nonprofit
is chosen as the recipient.
- THE ROAD HOME – annual in-office drive for a wish-list of items for a local
- ST. LUKE’S HOSPITAL – provide manpower and transportation for their annual
event KID FOR A NIGHT event.
- ST. ALPHONSUS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER – provide annual holiday cheer by
donating labor and transportation of their Christmas Trees
- WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT – “Crossing America On Dirt” 4.800-mile off-road
motorcycle ride fund-raising benefit for WWP, planned and ridden by Mesa CEO
- MOVE FOR HUNGER – active participant in collecting unwanted non-perishable
food from customers moving and delivering to local foodbanks:
- The Idaho Foodbank
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Grand Junction Community Food Bank
- Utah Food Bank
If your non-profit has a moving or storage need, give Kelsey, our Community Outreach Coordinator, a call at (801) 974-7809!